In Smart Life meaning – what are the 5 elements of the SMART?
The SMART in SMART goals stands for
7 Ways to Become Smarter Every Week:
- Spend time reading every day. …
- Focus on building a deeper understanding. …
- Constantly question and seek clarification. …
- Diversify your day. …
- Review learned information. …
- Keep track of your ideas. …
- Allow yourself to change.
But, in technology – SMART LIFE refers primarily to smart home automatization. Everything is connected, is under your control. Even from remote distance. You can look at your temperatures in real time, or in history. You can set lower and upper limits. Your dog is no longer in a cage, but is confined to a smart fenced run area. You can look through your smart cameras what is the situation at your garden … . Possible the most recognized and best smart home app is Smart Life app, provided by Tuya Smart. The (Tuya) Smart Life app is free and the Tuya doesn’t provide itself devices.
Tuya Smart (the company) does not produce smart products for your home but takes care of the backend technology used to connect your smart device to the cloud. The app provides the tools for suppliers to easily create a proprietary smart home app for themselves. In other words, Tuya Smart should not be confused as a smart device brand. However, there’s what you call Tuya-compatible devices. These are smart devices that work with the Tuya Smart app. With the Tuya app, you can reach these smart home products from anywhere in the world, as long as you are connected to WiFi.
Generally, our e-shop smartlife.ee focusing to provide carefully chosen best smart technologies to homeowners and to industry, hostpitals or offices. The Tuya-Smart compatible products are one from our several recommended technology brands.
Some our SMART LIFE products
- Thermometer Humidity Sebnsor – https://smartlife.ee/product/wifi-temperature-humidity-sensor/
- Wifi doorbell camera with motion detection – https://smartlife.ee/product/wifi-doorbell-camera/
- Wifi fingerprint door lock – https://smartlife.ee/product/wifi-fingerprint-door-lock/
Smart Life app Pros and Cons
- The free Smart Life app on Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuya.smartlife&hl=en&gl=US
- The free Smart Life app on Apple Store – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/smart-life-smart-living/id1115101477
Final Thoughts on Smart Life technology (from https://smarthomeowl.com/is-tuya-smart-safe)
Considering that Tuya Smart has a security system in place and has an impressive list of compliance certificates, you can say that it is a safe platform to use.
But like other apps and platforms around, Tuya is not perfect and has plenty of room for improvement.
Nevertheless, many users are happy with the service and would vouch for how great it works and how easy it is to use.
What’s the advantages of Tuya？The company.
Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA,HKEX：2391) is a leading technology company focused on making our lives smarter. Tuya does this through offering a cloud platform that connects a range of devices via the IoT. By building interconnectivity standards, Tuya bridges the intelligent needs of brands, OEMs, developers, and retail chains across a broad range of smart devices and industries.
Tuya solutions empower partners and customers by improving the value of their products while making consumers’ lives more convenient through the application of technology. Through its growing commercial SaaS business, Tuya offers intelligent business solutions for a wide range of verticals. The Company’s platform is backed by industry-leading technology complete with rigorous data protection and security. Tuya partners with leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world to make things smarter, including Philips, Schneider Electric, Lenovo and many others.
1. Barrier-free: standardized solutions, flexible customer choice, Tuya one-stop solution for product pairing, App development and cloud services.
2. High efficiency: Tuya has served more than 582,000 developers in major categories such as electricians, lighting, household appliances, smart kitchens, environmental health, and security. It has very rich industry experience and resources, and has a fast research and development speed, reaching to completing intelligentization in 1 day, mass production in 15 days. The standard solution process is smooth, which can avoid the inefficient development cycle, communication, and collaboration methods of multiple parties, and the responsible parties are prone to disputes.
3. Globalization: The world’s leading Tuya cloud service system using the world’s largest service provider cluster (Ali Cloud and Amazon Cloud), global deployment of servers, service capabilities have covered all regions except Antarctica. Smart devices that provide services via Tuya can be plug-and-play, unimpeded, at home or abroad.
4. Flexible OEM: Flexible development of multiple brands to meet the demands of different brands.
5. Wide compatibility: mainstream smart access. Google Home, Amazon Echo are supported in foreign countries, and mainstream smart access such as Tmall Genie, Rokid, Ding Dong are supported in China. All smart scenarios are implemented by one App.